Monday, February 19, 2007

How's this for 6 months?


I snapped these photo's today. I know, I know--I do not look like I should be a full six months by the size of me, but believe me, I am! Someone recently asked me if I at least felt VERY pregnant, that being the important question. If you FEEL like you are carrying around a basketball, then that's all that really matters.

Well, I FEEL more like 9 months pregnant! I can't sleep at night, my back always hurts, the muscles and ligaments holding up my uterus feel as if they are about to bust, I have a hard time putting on socks and shoes (since I can't bend over well), I have to ROLL myself out of bed or out of a chair... the list goes on.

It is too bad that I can not capture on a photo all the kicks, punches, squirming and rolling that my baby does all day long. This little one is so ferocious that I am sure people observant enough could witness his (or her) movements. Padraic and Terry sure get a 'kick' out of feeling the kicks!

Even though I can now enjoy being pregnant, since all my sickness is gone, I am still very anxious to have my baby. Impatient, you could call me. It must be because I enjoy babies so very much and love being a mom. May 24th, hurry up and get here already!

1 comment:

  1. six months? wow, times flies. You don't have to wait much longer.. and neither do I. :)

    ReplyDelete