Just a few days left in my eldest son's Winter Break from school. These last few weeks around here have been very lazy and laid back. Lots of playing, Lego building, electronics experiments and the like. I don't think I've cleaned up the house since Christmas day...better get on that I suppose.
For my part, I've been hibernating inside the house so much I'm starting to feel all lethargic from the lack of sunshine. A trip to the grocery store saw some Vitamin D now up in the cupboard.
Once the big boy returns back to school, I plan on getting the house back into order and getting some work done on a few projects:
1. That birthday apron that has sat unfinished for WAY too long. Sorry about that, Colleen.
2. A sturdy winter skirt done up in brown.
3. Fixing the badly done hem on that black and white skirt I bought LAST year.
4. A pair of jean quilts, one for each of the boys.
5. The return of the weekly bread baking.
There might be some other projects thrown in there, but that's sure enough to get me started. I'm determined to be more productive this year. So, if you ask me what's my current project and if I am working on it, don't let me give you any excuses about not working on them. Just tell me I'm being lazy and to get my rear in gear. I give you permission. I might grumble about the kick in the pants (er, skirt I mean) but I appreciate it nonetheless.