Sunday, December 21, 2008

Padraic in the snow






Here's Paddy playing in the snow...and boy do I really mean playing. This kid LOVES the snow! He'll happily play out there for hours! HOURS! I bought him a really cool set of snow pants/jacket along with some great gloves and boots...it keeps him toasty warm so he never wants to come inside.

I also bought him his own snow shovel and he had tons of fun building a big pile of snow to climb on (and jump on and fall on...)

Of course, you can see he's enslaved me too. I pulled him around on the sled until I was out of breath and near to dropping! And wouldn't you know it, Padraic complained when I had to stop. I just had to tell him, "Dude, Mommy needs a break!"

1 comment:

  1. cute. I can just hear his adorable little whines for more.

    ReplyDelete