Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A White Christmas

Yep, that's right... We had a white Christmas yesterday! Not enough to build any snowmen with or go sledding in, but very pretty HUGE flakes were falling on our heads. Of course, Padraic was trying to eat the snow as it fell, but I don't think he was very successful in catching any on his tongue. Silly boy.

We ended up driving to Grandma'& Grandpa's house shortly after these pictures were taken and by the time we arrived home again in the evening, the snow had melted. So sad.

But... the weatherman did say that we should get some more of it tomorrow! I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope he's right. I love the snow!



4 comments:

  1. yes it snowed here too, it was beautiful. I loved sitting in my living room and watching the snow fall. merry christmas hoselton family.
    love annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what we did too... just sat at the window and watched! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun to watch. I was bummed it didn't stick. And no snow yesterday :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I checked out your blog and read a lot of it. then I accidentally found a blog i started a long time ago.
    I added to it today. Take a look.
    http://aaronannieeaster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete